# Introduction to Intergiro's 2d API
Integrate business banking into your existing systems and processes through our 2d API.
As an Intergiro customer, you can use our 2d API to automate your own business processes. For example, you can view accounts, transactions, make payments without manual effort, which saves time, and reduces costs and errors.
To get started using the 2d API, check the user guide.
You can also reference the API specification here.
# Register your business account
To start using our platform, you must sign up for an Intergiro business account (opens new window).
# Useful links
To get started, you need to log in to your account and create an API key in the Intergiro Customer Portal (opens new window).
- Don't have an Intergiro business banking account? Register here (opens new window)
- Intergiro business terms & conditions (opens new window)
- Support email@example.com
- Staging environment access (see Environments)
- API reference (opens new window)
API keys →